Hi, my name is Kylie Starr and I am a Marriage Celebrant, Event Host MC, and a JP…and I’d love to be a part of your Wedding and/or Reception.
I am a young, energetic, bubbly, and professional celebrant who has a fresh and original way of looking at ceremonies to ensure your ceremony is specific to your needs. I have been married for nearly 15 years so I understand how important it is to have a ceremony that is special and a day you will cherish for the rest of your lives. I absolutely love being a celebrant and feel special being a part of your wedding day!
Choosing a celebrant that you feel comfortable with and who will provide you with everything you require for your special day is a huge commitment. I believe in creating powerful, respectful and unique ceremonies that are tailored to your individual needs. My aim is to ensure the ceremony that you choose is not only legal, but meaningful and exactly what you want on your special day.
I have a wide range of resources and example ceremonies to assist you to make your ceremony unique, special and memorable. I also have a selection of readings and poems available, and you can choose from a range of traditional and modern vows, or write your own.
Marriage is one of the most significant occasions in a lifetime and my promise to you is a ceremony full of love, laughter and special memories.
For an obligation free appointment, or if you have any questions, please contact me at mywedding@KStarr-celebrant.com. I’d love to sit down and chat with you about your day – whether it be about your wedding, renewal of vows, commitment ceremony or naming ceremony.
Event Host MC
I absolutely love being part of weddings – whether its as your Marriage Celebrant or Event Host MC – or both!! I truly believe that you need to make sure your MC is just as excited about your wedding as you are…and that’s definitely something I’ll always bring to your day.
I am a very organised, hands on, and motivated Event Host MC. I am that reliable person in the background assisting the band or DJ, keeping the dance floor full, making sure the evening runs smoothly, and working with the venue staff to ensure the night runs to plan.
A little information about my role as your Event Host MC.
- Book early. You want to make sure you have secured your wedding venue, and your MC.
- Meetings. We will meet 2 or 3 times to discuss your reception. I want to keep those nerves at bay, and keep you updated with exactly what I’ll be doing for you in the lead up to your big day, and on the night.
- The Run Sheet is a very important document for your reception. A well organised run sheet will determine how amazing your night will be. I’ll ensure your run sheet is designed personally to suit you and your event.
- I will work with the wedding vendors prior to, and on the night. I will provide them with a copy of the run sheet, and advise them of any last minute changes.
- I will show up early to the wedding venue to meet the staff and vendors, to make sure the room is in order, and help with anything that needs to be done. I want the room to be perfect for your arrival.
- As part of the festivities for the evening, I’ll always be preparing for what’s coming next and making sure the night runs smoothly and to schedule – this is why the run sheet is an important document.
- At the end of the evening, I’ll make sure you get to say goodbye to everyone, and form an archway for your exit – if that’s what you’re wanting. Once you have left the venue, I’ll assist the venue and vendors with packing up before signing off for the evening.
For an obligation free appointment, or if you have any questions, please contact me at mywedding@KStarr-celebrant.com. I’d love to sit down and chat with you about your event / Reception.